Vagabond Terms & Policies About Us
We are a group of motivated people, who wants to make the change in our society and our busy lives. We want to start the movement to get everyone out of their home comfort and come travel and explore with us.
1. Medical Consideration.
• If you have any medical or psychological conditions, it’s very important to let us know during the trip arrangement so that we can make some adjustments for you if it is possible. Trip leaders have the right to disqualify anyone at any time during the trip if they feel the trip member is mentally or physically incapable to continue and /or if a trip member’s continued participation jeopardizes the group's or his/her own safety. Under these circumstances’ refunds are not given.
• VAGABOND is not a medical facility and therefore has no responsibility regarding medical advice, medications or inoculations that you or your doctor deem necessary for your safe participation
2. Your Obligations as a Trip Member
• By signing to this agreement, you have certain responsibilities such as:
1. You are responsible to read carefully the trip description and be aware of the conditions implied in the activity level in order to avoid some misunderstandings.
2. During the trip, you must follow the instructions given by the leaders of VAGABOND
3. Respect other trip participants and their habits
4. Bring appropriate gear and clothing as advised by VAGABOND.
5. Obtain all necessary documents that will be announced in advance.
6. Please take your own hygiene products.
7. Any hazardous products are strictly prohibited such as explosives, flammable liquids/solids, oxidizers.
8. Any type of drugs and alcohol are prohibited during the trip.
9. Sexual harassment and any type of discrimination are prohibited and punished by the law.
10. People below the age of 18 are not allowed to participate in our trips.
11. No littering.
P a g e 2 | 2
Risks and Liabilities.
1. You should be aware that some trips may include hazardous activates that can cause serious injuries or even a death
2. During the trip, you may be exposed to dangers and hazard, including equipment failures, negligence by others and car accidents.
3. VAGABOND is not qualified medical care, and emergency medical evacuation may be limited or unavailable during portions of the Trip.
4. We will not be able to cover any additional expenses such as medical issues, evacuation costs, medications and anything that is caused by injury.
VAGABOND and its Leaders are not responsible for any issues listed above. Also, a refund will not apply such conditions.
1. Due to Your Reason
• If you decide to cancel the trip following rules will apply:
In order to get a full refund, you need to tell us in advance prior to 14 days, otherwise, we will not be able to return your money back.
2. Due to Our reasons.
• Vagabond reserves the right to cancel the trip or postponed it due to major or any other circumstances beyond our control (severe weather, political instability, health conditions, etc.). In this case, you have to options
(b) If the trip is canceled by the “VAGABOND” you will get a 100% refund.
(c) If the trip is postponed, you can keep your reservation for the next available date or get a 100% refund.